Monday, August 29, 2011

Barbara and Jayna - I apologize the number you called did not work correctly!

Unfortunately I can not respond to your individual comments.....so will respond here.  I apologize that the number you tried did not work correctly, I will definitely look into this tomorrow morning!  Please give me a call for further information: 469-644-7509.  Also, if you scroll further down the blog, the Vendor Contract might give you all the information you need.  We have extended our deadline to September 30th, and  still have a few spots available.  Booths are $20.00, with an extra $10.00 if you need a table, and an extra $5.00 if you need electricity.  Please don't hesitate to call me if you need more information.  Again, I'm so sorry the number didn't work.
Regards,
Donna Hall
469-644-7509

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,

    Thanks so much! I will give you a call and would like to reserve my spot.

    Jayna

    ReplyDelete