Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jayna, please leave a message on my phone so I can call you back -thanks!

Jayna,
I once again cannot comment directly under your comment.....this blogspot is not being too friendly to me!  Please leave a message with any questions on my phone and I will get you called back - I sometimes have my phone off as I work nights and need to sleep uninterrupted or don't feel competent to provide quality nursing care!  I work in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and require good naps....LOL!   Please don't hesitate to call me, I will return the call as quickly as I can.  I also look forward to talking with you, and am so excited you are interested in setting up a booth - please reveiw the contract below, copy and send in with the required information.....this will ensure you a spot!  But, I did put your name down.....so don't worry there is one available for you.  What items will you be presenting in your booth?  We have so many various types of booths, I can't wait to work on my Christmas lists!  and possibly a bit just for me?
Regards,
Donna
469-644-7509

No comments:

Post a Comment